(Clinical Trials Registry No; NCT 00548808)
A study comparing insulin lispro mix 25 with glargine plus lispro therapy in patients with Type 2 diabetes who have inadequate glycaemic control on oral anti-hyperglycaemic medication: results of the PARADIGM study
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Eli Lilly and Company. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages e263–e272, September 2012
How to Cite
Bowering, K., Reed, V. A., Felicio, J., Landry, J., Ji, L. and Oliveira, J. (2012), A study comparing insulin lispro mix 25 with glargine plus lispro therapy in patients with Type 2 diabetes who have inadequate glycaemic control on oral anti-hyperglycaemic medication: results of the PARADIGM study. Diabetic Medicine, 29: e263–e272. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03722.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2012 11:24AM EST
- Accepted May 30 2012
Vol. 29, Issue 11, 1473, Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.