Short Report: Pathophysiology
Femoral–gluteal adiposity is not associated with insulin sensitivity in Type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1407–1411, November 2012
How to Cite
Shay, C. M., Secrest, A. M., Miller, R. G., Strotmeyer, E. S., Goodpaster, B. H., Kelsey, S. F. and Orchard, T. J. (2012), Femoral–gluteal adiposity is not associated with insulin sensitivity in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 1407–1411. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03728.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 12:12PM EST
- Accepted 1 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.