Short Report: Care Delivery
Clinical evaluation of a new device in the assessment of peripheral sensory neuropathy in diabetes
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1553–1555, December 2012
How to Cite
Bracewell, N., Game, F., Jeffcoate, W. and Scammell, B. E. (2012), Clinical evaluation of a new device in the assessment of peripheral sensory neuropathy in diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 1553–1555. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03729.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 12:12PM EST
- Accepted 1 June 2012
- 3Prevention and Management of Foot Problems in Type 2 diabetes: Clinical Guidelines and Evidence. Sheffield: University of Sheffield, 2003., , , , , et al.
- 4Preliminary data on VibraTip, a new source of standardised vibration for bedside assessment of peripheral neuropathy. Br J Diabetes Vasc Dis2010; 10: 284–287..
- 5SPSS for Windows Step by Step: A Simple Guide and Reference. 11.0 update. Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 2003., .