How does physical activity and fitness influence glycaemic control in young people with Type 1 diabetes?
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages e369–e376, October 2012
How to Cite
Cuenca-García, M., Jago, R., Shield, J. P. H. and Burren, C. P. (2012), How does physical activity and fitness influence glycaemic control in young people with Type 1 diabetes?. Diabetic Medicine, 29: e369–e376. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03740.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 04:05AM EST
- Accepted 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!