Christopher Saudek died on 6 October 2010. This paper is dedicated to his memory and his outstanding service to DPPOS.
Long-term effects of the Diabetes Prevention Program interventions on cardiovascular risk factors: a report from the DPP Outcomes Study
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 46–55, January 2013
How to Cite
The Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study Research Group; prepared on behalf of the DPPOS Research Group, Orchard, T. J., Temprosa, M., Barrett-Connor, E., Fowler, S. E., Goldberg, R. B., Mather, K. J., Marcovina, S. M., Montez, M., Ratner, R. E., Saudek, C. D., Sherif, H. and Watson, K. E. (2013), Long-term effects of the Diabetes Prevention Program interventions on cardiovascular risk factors: a report from the DPP Outcomes Study. Diabetic Medicine, 30: 46–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03750.x
(Clinical Trials Registry No; NCT 00038727).
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2012 03:36PM EST
- Accepted 7 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.