Fluctuations in male ischaemic heart disease mortality in Russia 1959–1998: Assessing the importance of alcohol
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 390–395, July 2009
How to Cite
RAMSTEDT, M. (2009), Fluctuations in male ischaemic heart disease mortality in Russia 1959–1998: Assessing the importance of alcohol. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 390–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00059.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 23 January 2008; accepted for publication 18 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!