Methamphetamine Treatment Project Corporate Authors: M. Douglas Anglin PhD, Joseph Balabis BA, Richard Bradway, Alison Hamilton Brown PhD, Cynthia Burke PhD, Darrell Christian PhD, Judith Cohen PhD, MPH, Florentina Cosmineanu MS, Alice Dickow BA, Melissa Donaldson, Yvonne Frazier, Thomas E. Freese PhD, Cheryl Gallagher MA, Gantt P. Galloway PharmD, Vikas Gulati BS, James Herrell PhD, MPH, Kathryn Horner BA, Alice Huber PhD, Martin Y Iguchi PhD, Russell H. Lord, EdD, Michael J. McCann MA, Sam Minsky MFT, Pat Morrisey MA, MFT, Jeanne Obert MFT, MSM, Susan Pennell MA, Chris Reiber PhD, MPH, Norman Rodrigues, Jr, Janice Stalcup MSN, Dr PH, S Alex Stalcup MD, Ewa S. Stamper PhD., Janice Stimson, PsyD, Sarah Turcotte Manser MA, Denna Vandersloot MEd, Ahndrea Weiner MS, MFT, Kathryn Woodward BA, Joan Zweben PhD.
Psychopathology in methamphetamine-dependent adults 3 years after treatment
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 12–20, January 2010
How to Cite
GLASNER-EDWARDS, S., MOONEY, L. J., MARINELLI-CASEY, P., HILLHOUSE, M., ANG, A., RAWSON, R. A. and THE METHAMPHETAMINE TREATMENT PROJECT CORPORATE AUTHORS (2010), Psychopathology in methamphetamine-dependent adults 3 years after treatment. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 12–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00081.x
Suzette Glasner-Edwards PhD, Larissa J. Mooney MD, Patricia Marinelli-Casey PhD, Maureen Hillhouse PhD, Alfonso Ang PhD, Richard A. Rawson PhD, the Methamphetamine Treatment Project Corporate Authors, UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 14 July 2008; accepted for publication 6 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.