Eva Kralikova MD, PhD, Lecturer, Billie Bonevski BA(Hons), PhD, Lenka Stepankova MD, Lecturer, Ludmila Pohlova MD, Lecturer, Nikol Mladkova MD, Lecturer.
Postgraduate medical education on tobacco and smoking cessation in Europe
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Education and Training for Health Professionals and Students in Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs. Guest Editor: Robyn Richmond
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 474–483, September 2009
How to Cite
KRALIKOVA, E., BONEVSKI, B., STEPANKOVA, L., POHLOVA, L. and MLADKOVA, N. (2009), Postgraduate medical education on tobacco and smoking cessation in Europe. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 474–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00104.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received 3 March 2008; accepted for publication 8 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.