Tobacco education in dentistry and dental hygiene
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Education and Training for Health Professionals and Students in Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs. Guest Editor: Robyn Richmond
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 517–532, September 2009
How to Cite
GORDON, J. S., ALBERT, D. A., CREWS, K. M. and FRIED, J. (2009), Tobacco education in dentistry and dental hygiene. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 517–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00108.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received 10 December 2007; accepted for publication 13 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.