Evidence-based practice or imperfect seduction? Developing capacity to respond effectively to drug-related problems
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Education and Training for Health Professionals and Students in Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs. Guest Editor: Robyn Richmond
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 541–549, September 2009
How to Cite
ALLSOP, S. J. and STEVENS, C. F. (2009), Evidence-based practice or imperfect seduction? Developing capacity to respond effectively to drug-related problems. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00110.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received 14 December 2008; accepted for publication 8 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!