Address the gaps in tobacco cessation training and services: Developing professional organisational alliances to create social movements
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Education and Training for Health Professionals and Students in Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs. Guest Editor: Robyn Richmond
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 558–566, September 2009
How to Cite
BOTELHO, R., WASSUM, K., BENZIAN, H., SELBY, P. and CHAN, S. (2009), Address the gaps in tobacco cessation training and services: Developing professional organisational alliances to create social movements. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 558–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00112.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received 17 February 2009; accepted for publication 3 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.