Volatile Substance Misuse: A Review of the Interventions (National Drug Strategy, Monograph Series 65)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Education and Training for Health Professionals and Students in Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs. Guest Editor: Robyn Richmond
Volume 28, Issue 5, page 581, September 2009
How to Cite
Senior, K. (2009), Volatile Substance Misuse: A Review of the Interventions (National Drug Strategy, Monograph Series 65). Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 581. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00114_7.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.