Improving Substance Abuse Treatment: An Introduction to the Evidence-Based Practice Movement
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 28, Issue 6, page 691, November 2009
How to Cite
Cameron, J. (2009), Improving Substance Abuse Treatment: An Introduction to the Evidence-Based Practice Movement. Drug and Alcohol Review, 28: 691. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00129_1.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.