Conflict of Interest: none
An overview of systematic reviews on cannabis and psychosis: Discussing apparently conflicting results
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 304–317, May 2010
How to Cite
MINOZZI, S., DAVOLI, M., BARGAGLI, A. M., AMATO, L., VECCHI, S. and PERUCCI, C. A. (2010), An overview of systematic reviews on cannabis and psychosis: Discussing apparently conflicting results. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 304–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00132.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received:19 September 2008; accepted for publication 2 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!