Benelong's Haven: Recovery from Alcohol and Drug Abuse within an Aboriginal Australian Residential Treatment Centre
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 112–113, January 2010
How to Cite
MacQueen, R. (2010), Benelong's Haven: Recovery from Alcohol and Drug Abuse within an Aboriginal Australian Residential Treatment Centre. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 112–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00137_1.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.