Both authors contributed equally to this work and share the responsibility as principal author.
Unrecorded consumption, quality of alcohol and health consequences
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 426–436, July 2010
How to Cite
REHM, J., KANTERES, F. and LACHENMEIER, D. W. (2010), Unrecorded consumption, quality of alcohol and health consequences. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 426–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00140.x
Jürgen Rehm PhD, Professor (CAMH—Centre for Addiction and Mental Health), Fotis Kanteres BSc (Hons), Research Analyst (CAMH—Centre for Addiction and Mental Health), Dirk W. Lachenmeier PhD, Food Chemist and Toxicologist [Chemisches und Veterinäruntersuchungsamt (CVUA) Karlsruhe].
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 11 October 2009; accepted for publication 9 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.