Illicit ketamine induced frequency of micturition in a young Malay woman
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 334–336, May 2010
How to Cite
NOORZURANI, R., VICKNASINGAM, B. and NARAYANAN, S. (2010), Illicit ketamine induced frequency of micturition in a young Malay woman. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 334–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2009.00147.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Received 18 March 2009; accepted for publication 16 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.