Lucy Burns MPH, PhD, Grad Cert Health Policy, Senior Lecturer, Elizabeth Conroy BSc Hons, Senior Research Officer, Richard P. Mattick PhD, Professor.
Main reasons for hospital admissions by women with a history of methadone maintenance
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 669–675, November 2010
How to Cite
BURNS, L., CONROY, E. and MATTICK, R. P. (2010), Main reasons for hospital admissions by women with a history of methadone maintenance. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 669–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00180.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received 9 September 2009; accepted for publication 7 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.