RTDs in Australia: Expensive designer drinks or cheap rocket fuel?
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 4–11, January 2011
How to Cite
JONES, S. C. and BARRIE, L. (2011), RTDs in Australia: Expensive designer drinks or cheap rocket fuel?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 4–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00181.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Received 14 August 2009; accepted for publication 10 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.