Quetiapine for the treatment of alcoholism: Scientific rationale and review of the literature
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Special Section on New Methodological Directions for Psychological Intervention Research Among Substance Users. Guest Editor: Amanda L. Baker
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 568–575, September 2010
How to Cite
RAY, L. A., HEYDARI, A. and ZORICK, T. (2010), Quetiapine for the treatment of alcoholism: Scientific rationale and review of the literature. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 568–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00185.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 27 November 2009; accepted for publication 19 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.