Source of funding: J. C.: funding provided by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Research Grant No. 1 R01 AA015056-01A2. In addition, support to CAMH for salary of scientists and infrastructure has been provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Finally, J. C. is supported as the Canada Research Chair in Brief Interventions for Addictive Behaviours. Z. K.: supported by a UCL PhD Fellowship. B. M. B.: funding was provided by the Alcohol Education Research Council (AERC; ref 06/05). Past funding for the development of Unitcheck was received from the European Research Advisory Board.
Internet-based interventions for problem drinkers: From efficacy trials to implementation
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 617–622, November 2010
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, J. A., KHADJESARI, Z., BEWICK, B. M. and RIPER, H. (2010), Internet-based interventions for problem drinkers: From efficacy trials to implementation. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 617–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00201.x
Conflict of interest statement: J. C. has acted as a paid consultant for Evolution Health Systems Inc. in the development of the Check Your Drinking screener. Z. K., B. B. and H. R. have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 2 December 2009; accepted for publication 30 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.