Association between concurrent alcohol and tobacco use and poverty
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2011
How to Cite
DE SILVA, V., SAMARASINGHE, D. and HANWELLA, R. (2011), Association between concurrent alcohol and tobacco use and poverty. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 69–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00202.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 21 November 2009; accepted for publication 2 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!