Can we measure daily tobacco consumption in remote Indigenous communities? Comparing self-reported tobacco consumption with community-level estimates in an Arnhem Land study
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs and the European Project: Five Case Studies. Guest Editors: Peter Anderson and Robin Room
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 166–172, March 2011
How to Cite
CLOUGH, A. R., MACLAREN, D. J., ROBERTSON, J. A., IVERS, R. G. and CONIGRAVE, K. M. (2011), Can we measure daily tobacco consumption in remote Indigenous communities? Comparing self-reported tobacco consumption with community-level estimates in an Arnhem Land study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00205.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received 10 November 2009; accepted for publication 9 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.