Can we measure daily tobacco consumption in remote Indigenous communities? Comparing self-reported tobacco consumption with community-level estimates in an Arnhem Land study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs and the European Project: Five Case Studies. Guest Editors: Peter Anderson and Robin Room
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 166–172, March 2011
How to Cite
CLOUGH, A. R., MACLAREN, D. J., ROBERTSON, J. A., IVERS, R. G. and CONIGRAVE, K. M. (2011), Can we measure daily tobacco consumption in remote Indigenous communities? Comparing self-reported tobacco consumption with community-level estimates in an Arnhem Land study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00205.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received 10 November 2009; accepted for publication 9 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.