Alcohol pouring practices among 65- to 74-year-olds in Western Australia
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs and the European Project: Five Case Studies. Guest Editors: Peter Anderson and Robin Room
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 200–206, March 2011
How to Cite
WILKINSON, C., ALLSOP, S. and CHIKRITZHS, T. (2011), Alcohol pouring practices among 65- to 74-year-olds in Western Australia. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00218.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 22 April 2010; accepted for publication 10 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.