Place where the work was undertaken: Department of Psychobiology, Universidade Federal de São Paulo (Federal University of São Paulo—UNIFESP), Brazil.
Do attitudes about unhealthy alcohol and other drug (AOD) use impact primary care professionals' readiness to implement AOD-related preventive care?
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 655–661, November 2010
How to Cite
AMARAL-SABADINI, M. B., SAITZ, R. and SOUZA-FORMIGONI, M. L. O. (2010), Do attitudes about unhealthy alcohol and other drug (AOD) use impact primary care professionals' readiness to implement AOD-related preventive care?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 655–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00222.x
This study was presented in abstract (poster) form at the INEBRIA Meeting (International Network on Brief Interventions for Alcohol Problems), 8th and 9th October 2009, Newcastle Gateshead (England).
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 31 December 2009; accepted for publication 17 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.