Alcohol screening and brief intervention in a policing context: A mixed methods feasibility study
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 647–654, November 2010
How to Cite
BROWN, N., NEWBURY-BIRCH, D., MCGOVERN, R., PHINN, E. and KANER, E. (2010), Alcohol screening and brief intervention in a policing context: A mixed methods feasibility study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 647–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00223.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 6 January 2010; accepted for publication 18 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.