The UK recently elected a new government. The views expressed here refer to actions reflecting the previous government's strategy and position.
Alcohol identification and brief advice in England: A major plank in alcohol harm reduction policy
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 608–611, November 2010
How to Cite
LAVOIE, D. (2010), Alcohol identification and brief advice in England: A major plank in alcohol harm reduction policy. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 608–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00224.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 8 February 2010; accepted for publication 22 June 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alcohol Misuse Y91 Coding in ICD-11: Rational Terminology and Logical Coding Specifically to Encourage Early Identification and Advice, Alcohol and Alcoholism, 2012, 47, 3, 213, ,
- 3Emergency Department Visits Due to Alcohol Intoxication: Characteristics of Patients and Impact on the Emergency Room, Alcohol and Alcoholism, 2012, 47, 4, 433, , , ,
- 5Implementing alcohol disorders treatment throughout the community, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2011, 24, 3, 203, ,
- 6New Developments in Brief Interventions to Treat Problem Drinking in Nonspecialty Health Care Settings, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2011, 13, 5, 422, , ,