Feasibility and effectiveness of nurse-delivered smoking cessation counselling combined with nicotine replacement in Australian general practice
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 583–588, November 2011
How to Cite
ZWAR, N. A., RICHMOND, R. L., FORLONGE, G. and HASAN, I. (2011), Feasibility and effectiveness of nurse-delivered smoking cessation counselling combined with nicotine replacement in Australian general practice. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 583–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00243.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Received 12 November 2009; accepted for publication 11 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!