Grasping the thistle: The role of alcohol brief interventions in Scottish alcohol policy
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 603–607, November 2010
How to Cite
GRAHAM, L. J. C. and MACKINNON, D. (2010), Grasping the thistle: The role of alcohol brief interventions in Scottish alcohol policy. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 603–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00245.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 15 January 2010; accepted for publication 27 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.