Tracy L. McPherson PhD, Assistant Research Professor, Eric Goplerud PhD, Research Professor, Dennis Derr EdD, SPHR, Director EAP, Judy Mickenberg ACSW, LICSW, EAP and Clinical Content Expert, Sherry Courtemanche LCSW, Clinical Services Manager.
Telephonic screening and brief intervention for alcohol misuse among workers contacting the employee assistance program: A feasibility study
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 641–646, November 2010
How to Cite
MCPHERSON, T. L., GOPLERUD, E., DERR, D., MICKENBERG, J. and COURTEMANCHE, S. (2010), Telephonic screening and brief intervention for alcohol misuse among workers contacting the employee assistance program: A feasibility study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 29: 641–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00249.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 1 January 2010; accepted for publication 18 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.