Drs C.J. Kuo and C.C. Chen contributed equally to this article.
Causes of death of patients with methamphetamine dependence: A record-linkage study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 621–628, November 2011
How to Cite
KUO, C.-J., LIAO, Y.-T., CHEN, W. J., TSAI, S.-Y., LIN, S.-K. and CHEN, C.-C. (2011), Causes of death of patients with methamphetamine dependence: A record-linkage study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 621–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00255.x
Chian-Jue Kuo MD, MS, Assistant Professor, Ya-Tang Liao MS, PhD Candidate, Wei J. Chen MD, ScD, Professor, Shang-Ying Tsai MD, Professor, Shih-Ku Lin MD, Associate Professor, Chiao-Chicy Chen MD, PhD, Professor.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received 28 February 2010; accepted for publication 15 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.