Jerome Yang MD, CCFP, MHSc, Physician, Eugenia Oviedo-Joekes PhD, Assistant Professor, Kukpi7 Wayne M. Christian, Chief, Kathy Li PhD, Senior Research Associate, Mabel Louie, Health Director, Martin Schechter OBC, MD, PhD, FRSC, FCAHS, Professor, Patricia Spittal PhD, Professor.
The Cedar Project: Methadone maintenance treatment among young Aboriginal people who use opioids in two Canadian cities
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 645–651, November 2011
How to Cite
YANG, J., OVIEDO-JOEKES, E., CHRISTIAN, K. W. M., LI, K., LOUIE, M., SCHECHTER, M. and SPITTAL, P. (2011), The Cedar Project: Methadone maintenance treatment among young Aboriginal people who use opioids in two Canadian cities. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 645–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00258.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 1 February 2010; accepted for publication 26 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!