Prescribers' perceptions of the diversion and injection of medication by opioid substitution treatment patients
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 613–620, November 2011
How to Cite
LARANCE, B., DEGENHARDT, L., O'BRIEN, S., LINTZERIS, N., WINSTOCK, A., MATTICK, R. P., BELL, J. and ALI, R. (2011), Prescribers' perceptions of the diversion and injection of medication by opioid substitution treatment patients. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 613–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00274.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 11 February 2010; accepted for publication 22 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!