Brad Ridout PhD Candidate, Andrew Campbell PhD, Senior Lecturer, Louise Ellis PhD, Postdoctoral Research Officer.
‘Off your Face(book)’: Alcohol in online social identity construction and its relation to problem drinking in university students
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 20–26, January 2012
How to Cite
RIDOUT, B., CAMPBELL, A. and ELLIS, L. (2012), ‘Off your Face(book)’: Alcohol in online social identity construction and its relation to problem drinking in university students. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 20–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00277.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 17 June 2010; accepted for publication 28 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!