Factors associated with continued solvent use in Indigenous petrol sniffers following treatment
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2012
How to Cite
DINGWALL, K. M., MARUFF, P., CLOUGH, A. R. and CAIRNEY, S. (2012), Factors associated with continued solvent use in Indigenous petrol sniffers following treatment. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00279.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 28 April 2010; accepted for publication 9 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!