A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Programme for Problem Gambling: Therapist Manual
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 113–114, January 2011
How to Cite
Dowling, N. A. (2011), A Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Programme for Problem Gambling: Therapist Manual. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 113–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2010.00284_4.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.