Getting drunk safely? Night-life policy in the UK and its public health consequences
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and Violence. Guest Editors: Kathryn Graham and Michael Livingston
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 536–545, September 2011
How to Cite
BELLIS, M. A. and HUGHES, K. (2011), Getting drunk safely? Night-life policy in the UK and its public health consequences. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 536–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00290.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Received 31 August 2010; accepted for publication 14 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.