The prescription drug epidemic in the United States: A perfect storm
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Pharmaceuticals. Guest Editors: Suzanne Nielsen and Raimondo Bruno
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 264–270, May 2011
How to Cite
MAXWELL, J. C. (2011), The prescription drug epidemic in the United States: A perfect storm. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 264–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00291.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received 9 March 2010; accepted for publication 23 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.