Matthew Dunn BA (Psych), PostGradDipPsych, GCertPopH, PhD, Lecturer, Johanna O. Thomas BA (Psych), MPH, Research Officer, Wendy Swift BA (Hons), MPH, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Lucinda Burns BA (Hons), MPH, PhD, Grad Cert Health Policy, Senior Lecturer.
Elite athletes' estimates of the prevalence of illicit drug use: Evidence for the false consensus effect
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 27–32, January 2012
How to Cite
DUNN, M., THOMAS, J. O., SWIFT, W. and BURNS, L. (2012), Elite athletes' estimates of the prevalence of illicit drug use: Evidence for the false consensus effect. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00307.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Received 24 October 2010; accepted for publication 8 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.