Heavy drinking and the disposition of intimate partner violence cases in French courts
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and Violence. Guest Editors: Kathryn Graham and Michael Livingston
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 490–495, September 2011
How to Cite
PÉREZ-DIAZ, C. and HURÉ, M.-S. (2011), Heavy drinking and the disposition of intimate partner violence cases in French courts. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 490–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00315.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Received 11 October 2010; accepted for publication 28 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.