The nature and strength of the relationship between expenditure on alcohol and food: An analysis of adult-only households in the UK
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 422–430, June 2012
How to Cite
GELL, L. and MEIER, P. (2012), The nature and strength of the relationship between expenditure on alcohol and food: An analysis of adult-only households in the UK. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 422–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00330.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Received 1 October 2010; accepted for publication 21 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.