Guidelines for pregnancy: What's an acceptable risk, and how is the evidence (finally) shaping up?
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Guest Editors: Tim Stockwell and Robin Room
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 170–183, March 2012
How to Cite
O'LEARY, C. M. and BOWER, C. (2012), Guidelines for pregnancy: What's an acceptable risk, and how is the evidence (finally) shaping up?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 170–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00331.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received 19 January 2011; accepted for publication 17 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.