Do community interventions targeting licensed venues reduce alcohol-related emergency department presentations?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and Violence. Guest Editors: Kathryn Graham and Michael Livingston
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 546–553, September 2011
How to Cite
MILLER, P., SØNDERLUND, A., COOMBER, K., PALMER, D., GILLHAM, K., TINDALL, J. and WIGGERS, J. (2011), Do community interventions targeting licensed venues reduce alcohol-related emergency department presentations?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 30: 546–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00337.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Received 10 August 2010; accepted for publication 11 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.