Understanding standard drinks and drinking guidelines
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Guest Editors: Tim Stockwell and Robin Room
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 200–205, March 2012
How to Cite
KERR, W. C. and STOCKWELL, T. (2012), Understanding standard drinks and drinking guidelines. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 200–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00374.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received 7 March 2011; accepted for publication 24 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.