Is there a ‘low-risk’ drinking level for youth? The risk of acute harm as a function of quantity and frequency of drinking
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Guest Editors: Tim Stockwell and Robin Room
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 184–193, March 2012
How to Cite
THOMPSON, K. D., STOCKWELL, T. and MACDONALD, S. (2012), Is there a ‘low-risk’ drinking level for youth? The risk of acute harm as a function of quantity and frequency of drinking. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 184–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00378.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received 14 January 2011; accepted for publication 5 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!