Caitlin Elizabeth Hughes BA (Hons), BSc, PhD, Research Fellow, Alex Stevens BA (Hons), MA, PhD, Professor in Criminal Justice.
A resounding success or a disastrous failure: Re-examining the interpretation of evidence on the Portuguese decriminalisation of illicit drugs
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 101–113, January 2012
How to Cite
HUGHES, C. E. and STEVENS, A. (2012), A resounding success or a disastrous failure: Re-examining the interpretation of evidence on the Portuguese decriminalisation of illicit drugs. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 101–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00383.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Received 15 March 2011; accepted for publication 18 September 2011.
Vol. 31, Issue 5, 727, Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.