Cautioning against causal alcohol–cardiovascular assumptions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Guest Editors: Tim Stockwell and Robin Room
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 198–199, March 2012
How to Cite
PIAZZA-GARDNER, A. K. and BARRY, A. E. (2012), Cautioning against causal alcohol–cardiovascular assumptions. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 198–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00415.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.