Constructing and responding to low-risk drinking guidelines: Conceptualisation, evidence and reception
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Low Risk Drinking Guidelines. Guest Editors: Tim Stockwell and Robin Room
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 121–125, March 2012
How to Cite
STOCKWELL, T. and ROOM, R. (2012), Constructing and responding to low-risk drinking guidelines: Conceptualisation, evidence and reception. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2011.00416.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!