The balancing act: Experts' opinions about the relative resourcing of tobacco control efforts for the general population versus disadvantaged populations
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Tackling Tobacco Use in Socially Disadvantaged Groups: A Time for Action. Guest Editors: Billie Bonevski and Amanda Baker
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 602–607, July 2012
How to Cite
PAUL, C. L., BONEVSKI, B., TURON, H. E. and BRYANT, J. (2012), The balancing act: Experts' opinions about the relative resourcing of tobacco control efforts for the general population versus disadvantaged populations. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 602–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2012.00454.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 30 November 2011; accepted for publication 14 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.