Evaluation of a smoke-free forensic hospital: Patients' perspectives on issues and benefits
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Tackling Tobacco Use in Socially Disadvantaged Groups: A Time for Action. Guest Editors: Billie Bonevski and Amanda Baker
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 672–677, July 2012
How to Cite
HEHIR, A. M., INDIG, D., PROSSER, S. and ARCHER, V. A. (2012), Evaluation of a smoke-free forensic hospital: Patients' perspectives on issues and benefits. Drug and Alcohol Review, 31: 672–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-3362.2012.00456.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Received 28 November 2011; accepted for publication 15 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.